Monday 25 March 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 1 - 10 Secrets

Hey Beauties, So I've been on the look out for a series I could do and I found this nice little challenge on the lovely Missmakeup96's blog and I thought I'd give it ago myself. Posting one of the 10 things everyday. First up, 10 of my secrets, well, I say secrets, I don't really have any so these are 10 things you may not know about me -

1. I really don't want to turn 22 next month.

2. I used to go out drinking every single Friday and Saturday, and quite often Thursdays too, for about 2 years. Nowadays I go out about once a month if that.

3. I kind of went off the rails for a little bit when my Mam died when I was 19.

4. If I could have one thing in the entire world it would be to have her back :( Losing her was the hardest and most painful thing I have ever been through in my entire life.

5. I was anorexic for quite a few years after I left school!

6. I never trusted anyone until I met my boyfriend.

7. I can't wait to have kids and get married, like many girls I've had it all planned out for years.

8. I've been hurt so many times before I never thought I'd be happy again. But since meeting my boyfriend a year ago I haven't been happier.

9. I'm really shy when I first meet someone but after a while I really open up and am a really talkative and outgoing person.

10. I really want my blog to become a larger part of my life. I've loved blogging so far and have spoke to some of the loveliest girls since starting out :)

I'm hoping to do this challenge in the set 10 days but I'm making no promises, I'm afraid :)
Let me know if you decide to do it yourself. 
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx