Tuesday 26 March 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 2 - 9 Loves

Hi Everyone, I'm back with the second day of my '10 Day You Challenge' today is 9 of my loves. Here goes:

1. All my family and friends, they are the best people in the world :)

2. My boyfriend Arron, the best thing that has ever happened to me I've never been so happy in my life.

3. Cheese, I love any food with cheese in. I think I'm addicted to the stuff.

4. Blogging, even though I've not been posting as often as I would like to. I love doing it and have spoke to some amazing people since starting up.

5. Shopping, there's nothing better than a big shopping spree. Yay for retail therapy!

6. Instagram, this has to be one of the best apps out there. I'm on it every single day and love posting pictures and having a nosey at everyone elses. I am - gemmaferris91 if you wanna follow me :)

7. TV, I watch so much TV its unreal, I love anything from the soaps to murder documentaries. I also love American comedies, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl and How I Met You Mother, are my favourites and I also can't get enough of reality TV shows like Geordie Shore, Made In Chelsea and The Only Way Is Essex.

8. Twitter, just like Instagram I am on it everyday. I have a twitter just for my blog @Gemmas_Beauty I try my best to join in with the #bbloggers chat every Wednesday and Sunday so come and say hi :)

9. Make Up, obviously! I love the stuff and am always buying it. I really want to build up a massive collection!

10. My onesies, after work I jump into one and at the weekend you probably won't see me in anything else. If I'm at home I am always in one, they are just so comfy and warm I LOVE them.


So there you go 9 things I love more than anything in the world, hope you enjoyed it. As always feel free to leave a comment and let me know if you decide to do this challenge too.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx