Saturday 9 March 2013

Saturday Questionnaire 9th March 2013

Hello again lovelies. This weekend you may or may not have known I volunteered to look after my Aunties 3 cats whilst she is away! Let me tell you, I did not think it would be this stressful! Last night they were all perfect! This morning again perfect, all three were happily sleeping so I nipped home and did a few errands in town. An hour and a half later when I got back not one of them had moved, until about 45 minutes ago, they all started fighting with each other and I was chasing them around like a headless loon, trying to keep them apart. I couldn't even get 5 minutes to make myself a bagel for dinner, and as for the YouTube video I was trying to watch, well that didn't happen at all after pausing it at least 10 times I gave in. So now there's eventually a bit of peace and quiet (they've all now decided to sleep again) I thought I would get cracking on with this weeks 10 questions :)
Apologies for the long ranting intro but I thought I'd tell you's all about my eventful afternoon. Usually I would be at home relaxing at this time of day, after waking up only a few short hours previous! Well not this weekend, not at all! Early mornings and chasing cats is on my agenda for the next few days!

how these 3 cuties fight and cause so much chaos i don't know, l - r Sooty, Tizer and Zazzles

1. Mood:
As you can probably tell, I'm stressed and tired hahah but its all good fun!

2. What is the last song/album you purchased?
I honestly can't remember. I think the last time I walked in to a shop and bought music was the day, Lostprophets 'The Betrayed' album was released back in 2010? I don't buy music anymore, I know that's a bad thing but I just don't have the money to buy cds anymore.

3. The best video game system ever is __________.
I LOVED the PlayStation 1! Croc: Legend of the Gobbos was my favourite thing ever! Nowadays I love the Wii Fit Board!

4. Current nail polish:
I'm not wearing any.

5. How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning? 
None! I wasn't woken by an alarm.

6. Current outfit:
Skinny Jeans, Oversized Skull Jumper and Boots.

7. What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
I don't drive.

8. You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life-- which one is it?!
Probably my new YSL Volume Effect Faux Clis, I've only recently decided to start really looking around for a good mascara. And at the minute that one is the one I am loving and could happily use forever.
 
9. If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
I really want to say something like Debenhams for all the Makeup and Beauty stuff but if I was being practical it would have to be somewhere like Topshop as I need more clothes desperately. 

10. Weekly Goals:
I don't really have any this week.

So there you go, 10 new things about me and a stressed out rant about these 3 cats I have the pleasure of looking after all weekend! I can't wait for my boyfriend to get back from playing Rugby so he can help me out a bit. I hope your all having a more relaxed weekend than I am, and if you constantly look after mischievous cats (or any other animal for that matter) I take my hat off to you!
Much Love Gemma xo.

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx