Monday 4 April 2016

Manicure Monday

I have decided to kick off the 'blog series' that I started last time I was blogging. And as I started back at work today, I thought it was the perfect time to do so. I have a full drawer of nail polish that very rarely ever see the light of day, which is really sad. So from now on I am actively trying to use them all and make my nails look all pretty again.


I have decided to use one of the latest editions to my collection, one of my Christian Louboutin nail polishes. I have 4 of these and I absolutely love them all. This one, Rouge Louboutin, is the classic red shade, that is found on the bottom of all Louboutin shoes. It is an absolutely gorgeous true bright red colour, and I want a pair of Louboutins even more now that I have seen what the colour of the soles are like.


this label was horrendous to photograph because of the black glass on the bottle, sorry!

In the picture above I have only used one coat and the colour is completely opaque, which I think is amazing. At £36 these are pretty expensive nail polishes and you definitely do pay for the name, but I love them. The pigmentation is really good and I don't even need to talk about the packaging do I?! It is so extravagant and amazing! The longevity however isn't the best but no nail polish AT ALL lasts well on me, I think I need to invest in some new base and top coats to solve this issue, or maybe just stop doing so much housework ;)
Much Love, 
Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx