Monday 11 April 2016

Manicure Monday

Hi girls, I'm back with another Manicure Monday for you guys today.



I thought I would go for something really girly for my nail colour this week. And this one from Revlon called Fuchsia Fever is just perfect, its a really bright highlighter pink, that is great for the spring/summer months. I've never actually used any Revlon nail polishes before, I got this one sometime last year in a Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi set, and I have only just got round to using it! Which means I can't really give an opinion on it, but so far so good. I've had this on for a day now and there is no signs of chipping (trust me when I say thats really good for me) and I only had to use one coat for full coverage of the nail. It doesn't streak at all and goes on really easily. Drying time was also really good, my nails were dry within 5 to 10 minutes and I was able to carry on with my day without worrying about any chipping. Depending on how well they last on my nails, I might just purchase a few more of these polishes.
Much Love,
Gemma xo.

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep inside his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, cherish and protect you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to work harder than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is so binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him open his heart and mind for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx